Madden NFL 15 Fan Experience Being Offered by GMC
Most people will be waiting until release day to play Madden 15, but the as the “official vehicle” of this year’s game, GMC is offering an ultimate fan experience that will get you in the game before everyone else, and with plenty of other prizes to spare.
The “GMC Madden NFL 15 Sweepstakes” was revealed yesterday, and will give fans a chance to win a tour of EA SPORTS Tiburon Studios in Orlando FL, complete with air travel for two and a three-night stay at a local resort hotel. When you’re not at Tiburon playing Madden NFL 15 and meeting and greeting with the game developers, you’ll have two all-day tickets to access one of the many local theme parks in the area.
As if a three-day Madden week wasn’t enough, GMC is also throwing in a $500 gift card, so you’ll have some play money to spend when the mood strikes you. EA had a contest of its own recently that involved a fan-day experience with Cam Newton at Tiburon, but it didn’t include the hefty gift card that their partner GMC is providing. All in all, if you’re a big fan of Madden, this seems like a great sweepstakes set up between EA and GMC to provide a great fan experience.
Heck, maybe you will even get to play the new Gauntlet mode in Madden NFL 15 that everyone is talking about.
Madden NFL 15 GMC Sweepstakes Details
• You can officially enter the sweepstakes right here
• Sweepstakes ends 8/12/14 at 11:59 PM ET
• You must be available to travel on dates chosen by Sponsor
• Includes expenses-paid round-trip flight for two to Orlando, FL
• Includes 3-night stay at local resort hotel
• Includes two all-day tickets to local theme park
• Includes tour of EA SPORTS Tiburon Studios
• Includes meet-and-greet with Madden NFL 15 developers
• Includes play time with Madden NFL 15 before its release
• Includes $500 gift card
• Includes “assortment of EA SPORTS games and apparel”